Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tommy, I think about sex. A LOT.

• I think journalists who use their middle initial in their byline are self-important Dweebs.
• I think, Tommy, I shouldn’t have to "upgrade" and pay 50 GODDAMN FUCKING BUCKS to tell you what I think (your paper gets well north of $100,000 per page per day for advertising). That’s what free letters to the editor and free email are for, right?
• I think this headline is pure New York Times Arrogance. Thanks for italicizing the “you” you fourth estate Fucks. It really reads, …"what you think…you dumbass.”
• Oh, and Friedmeister? I think you should definitely lose the Flanders-esque soup strainer.

6 Comments:

Blogger T.A.N. said...

let 'em know CR.

- T. A. Negro

1:13 PM  
Blogger concha said...

what would be cool if you could figue out a way to charge godamn 50 fucking bucks for blog comments. of course...then i wouldn't comment anymore...

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU think about sex? A lot??

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've been linked by GAWKER

7:43 PM  
Blogger M.Dot. said...

Dude. They are so scanless for charging for that 'ish. Times gulliness.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the NYTimes is a pathetic newpaper to begin with. It has bias content (we all know where the wind blows here..)and weekend editions for morons..

Well, after all it goes with how pathetic this City has become in the past decade. How could the newspaper be any different.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home