Sunday, January 22, 2006

Google Image Search: copyranter

It's Sunday. I'm trying to write. When trying to write, I will do anything to distract myself from writing. A pebble falls on my fire escape? I must fully investigate this highly unusual City phenomenon. Zippy meows? I "talk" to her for 45 minutes.

This day, I image-searched "copyranter" on Google.

This was the 1 result returned (Go ahead, try it. Filter has to be off.).

Sweating, I image-searched copyranter on Yahoo!.

Zero results.

Phew.

5 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

*Waves catnip in front of Zippy*

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try "copyranter" on www.egosurf.org

That should provide some more distraction for you.

6:23 PM  
Blogger A said...

i don't know. I think that's kinda hot.

10:34 PM  
Blogger ... said...

wait a minute. i finally got around to reading your sidebar. you were doing so well, you hated so many stupid things that i hate too, yeah, heart-shaped things and fucktards DO suck, until i got down to line 32, and YOU HATE FONDUE FOUNTAINS? that's it. you and me are through. THROUGH.
GOODBYE.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so weird, the word copyranter doesn't even appear on that page.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home