Thursday, February 22, 2007


(click image for closer look)
The Official She-Beast of Nolita. Yeah, really great idea. Let's start branding Manhattan neighborhoods with a sexy, edgy female/cliché tagline combo billboard campaign. TriBeCa: Let's use her with the tagline: "There's more to love here." Meatpacking District: She'll do, with the tagline: "Where nightlife is a blood sport." Lincoln Square: OK, her. Tagline: "See ya a-round." etc. I'm tired.
UPDATE: apparently this is an ad for Nolita clothing, not Nolita, the neighborhood. But, GODdammit, it's located right at the edge of said nabe. Well like I said, I'M TIRED.
(taken at Houston & Lafayette)
better than beer image ganked from here. bloody woman ganked from here.
previously in stupid NYC:
1. Trans Fat War Turns Childish.
2. The MTA. Very Anal.
3. Phew! York.
4. Jonathan Swift Realty, Inc.


Blogger jos said...

that bloody woman pic would look great over my couch.

thanks for the tip, CR!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd fuck her.

Hmmmm.... Felix the Cat pointy ears, tail and skin tone. I could dress up like The Professor and bang the shit out of her until she gives up her magic bag of tricks.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

Every now and then I see an Urban attention seeker wearing cat ears and a fake tail or some other such nonsense and I think, "Loser."

4:26 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

is that Grace Jones?

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home