Monday, August 06, 2007

Introducing F*CK ME Camels.

Oh you EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL tobacco companies!
Ladies, you haven't really come a long way, uh, baby. Smoking longer cigarettes used to be about asserting your independence. Today, apparently, it's about letting men know you're ready for sex. Push me over and fuck me, tough guy. Yeah, I keep my pumps on and my cig lit, over here on the nightstand. And you better last at least as long as it takes one of my new Camel No. 9 100's to burn down to the filter. Shove it in Studs Mackenzie. And let's get this late night Cinemax episode started. I'm burning for it...
(scanned from the Fashion Rocks supplement to the September Vanity Fair)

4 Comments:

Blogger ricpic said...

I thought women want men to get off them, not on.

2:07 PM  
Blogger New York Punk said...

I don't see it as a problem at all. Wait, till FDA starts regulating cigarettes - we will have lite / organic/ health / low-fat and a lot more. Fun.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Payo said...

Cue the lawsuit from Chanel in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Women need nine” was there for the taking and Camel passed?

I’m here all week people.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home