Monday, September 10, 2007

One of our finest thespians delivers his best performance.

(click image to closer examine Bobbie's near smile)
Other headlines considered for De Niro's outdoor banner, part of Mayor Bloomberg's new tourist-friendly "Just Ask The Locals" advertising campaign:
• "I think someone should just take this city and just... just flush it down the fuckin' toilet."
• "...if you come back here - we catch either one of you - we're gonna break your fuckin' heads and you won't walk out of here. You see that fuckin' saw? We're gonna use it."
• "Now you will learn about loss! Loss of freedom! Loss of humanity! Now you and I will truly be the same..."
• "Your mommy's not happy... your daddy's not happy, and you know what? You're not happy."
• "I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss... I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss."
• I'll fuck you right where you breathe, because I don't give two shits about you or nobody else."
(hanging on 8th Ave., between 18th & 19th St. sorry, it was twilight)
previously in celebs in ads:
1. more GAP celebrity pap.
2. Gwynnie Paltrow is African.
3. What's next, Burt? Burt's Bees?
4. Working with JK Simmons and Dennis Miller.
5. Can't spell "anthropomorphism" without "Mohr."

5 Comments:

Blogger New York Punk said...

"I don't go screwing fuck with bunch of killers and junkies like you do... You call that bein' hip? What world are you from? "

12:36 PM  
Blogger RFB said...

"I go fag, you die. Get it?"

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it!

Breath = the stuff you suck in and out

Breathe = the act of said sucking

How come nobody gets that right anymore?

1:14 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

thanks anon. I just cut and pasted the qutoes.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Now here come two words for you:

Shut the fuck up.”

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home