Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Japanese Bra Seller Amazingly Uses Bronski Imagery.


(click ads for closer look)
Translation: Maruko. Bras that make your breasts look bigger.
For those of you who don't know, a "bronski" is when you smush your face between a woman's big breasts. And, as some of you may know, Japanese men are even more obsessed with women's breasts than Americans. These fellas look like they've been bronski-ing Salma Hayek. Or one of these DD-cup true.com models. true.com founder Herb Vest probably knows of the bronski.
(images scanned from Archive. Responsible ad agency is Asatsu-DK, Tokyo.)

7 Comments:

Blogger ricpic said...

I wonder what the Japanese script says?

Perhaps: Foorish occidentar no mess with Japan tit no maw.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

All I can think of is Ling Ling from Drawn together yelling, "Blests! Blests!"

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, these bras will make me want to put my face between two large breasts? Who are they selling the bras to exactly?

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@stackingchairs: I think the idea might be that you will want to buy this breast for your lady friend. Still rather tenuous.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look like extras from "Shindler's List".

They look so sad and pathetic I almost cried (from laughter at the doofuses who convinced someone to pay for this).

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thinking, how hard would the breasts have to be to do that much damage, seriously? Are these bras metal?

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Imogen said...

The first one translates as "man's medal" as in, I suppose, something awarded to a 'great' man. The second says "youthful indiscretion," which, well, frankly confuses me. I'm glad I spent many years studying Japanese for these literary gems.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home