Thursday, September 09, 2010

China Ad Watch: the sleaziest sunroof ads ever.


(click ads, via) Gather round, readers, it's another episode of China Ad Watch! Where I watch the advertising of the increasingly capitalistic People's Republic with a wary Western eye.
Via the Shanghai office of ad agency JWT, is a head-scratcher of a campaign for Inalfa sunroofs. "Give your family a better view" of fucking dogs and bench lady vagina? Which I can see just fine out of my car window? Oh wait—I see what they're saying! A sunroof will allow my family to stare up at the sky and avoid looking at these (pixelated) scenes. Which is good! Because staring at dog sex is punishable by death in China, I believe.
Previously in ads with pixelated private parts: Fat Yack Dick Ale • In Thailand, even the cookies flash you. And DickVertising via France.

3 Comments:

Anonymous King Ludd said...

Screw the 'pixels', bring back the black 'censored' bar!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pixels are images of sky and not the parts that are missing

3:39 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Wow, you're right. That's subtle.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home