(click image) Ladies, here's the iPhone app men looking over your shoulder have been waiting for. iAugment was developed by a New Orleans plastic surgeon. Just upload a photo of yourself, preferably in a "bra, bathing suit, or light colored top," highlight the target area, and move that slider left and right to watch your rib balloons inflate and deflate. "Results of actual surgery will vary." (via)
Previously in ads with fake boobs:
• fake-titted model selling Nikes.
• (nsfw) Fun Bags missing Twist Ties.
• (nsfw) new German typeface: Playmatica.
• (nsfw) fake tits used to sell bullshit breast firming cream.
• Statutory rape awareness ads feature 13 year-olds with DD cups.