Fatty turns into Hottie on Bottled Water Label.
(click image, via) This has been out a while, but hasn't gotten much web play. Bad Liebenzeller brand bottled water (named after the German spa town it's bottled in) wanted to promote the (misleading) claim that drinking water makes you thin. So, via their ad agency Grabarz & Partner, Hamburg, they put a slim bikini-ed woman on the inside of their label, and let illusion take care of the rest. Note ladies: if you only drink half a bottle, your ass stays fat. Note 2: bottled water is fucking evil. Previously in bad bottled water ads:
• Bottled water named Fred.
• Perrier's French ThongVertising.
• Jana lectures me on plastic bags?
• Fiji water tastes like a cumulus cloud?
• Taste the bubbly irony of this Perrier ad.
• Italian bottled water makes women undress.
• and, 50 Cent reading the Wall Street Journal and drinking Vitamin water.