Tuesday, May 29, 2007

That's the ugliest cumulus cloud I've ever seen.


Untouched? How bout re-touching the cloud photograph? Or better yet, get a better photo. Which I could do right this minute with my cheap digital camera right from my office window. If I'm gonna taste a fucking cloud, it better be the best goddamn cloud I've ever seen. But why the fuck would I want to taste a cloud anyway, Fiji water? Aren't they full of dust and shit? IT BOGGLES...
(spotted on both NYC subway and NJ Transit. double tip from GG and god-warrior.)
previously in stupid bottled water ads:
1. Anthropomorphism, to the power of Retarded.
2. Perrier. Shittier.
3. 50's packin'. Nutrients.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"taste cum" eh?

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if the purchase of Fiji water suports the island's military coup.

4:18 PM  
Blogger ricpic said...

When I think clouds I think cotton balls. When I think cotton balls I think dry. Not wet. When I think water I think wet. Follow my baby steps? Get it yet, brilliant advertguys?

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The brand manager should be fired and shot into a cumulus cloud. I can now never drink FIJI water without thinking that it is reprocessed cum. I will stick to Poland Spring filtered tap water. Not only does the cumulus name put a gross reference in my mind now, but the cloud photo looks like a fat Casper the Ghost reclining on his back with is knees up, touching himself, and working on making more fluids to Fiji.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Coming Soon: Fiji "hi-energy" fitness water, made from hurricanes!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

It looks like it's exhaling a Pall Mall

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I thought it was a play on 'cunnilingus".

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home