(click ads, via) "Unwanted body hair can be such a disaster." Oh, the humanity. Are you touching yourselves, modern digital slave art directors, over this painfully forced campaign? Ad agency: Impact BBDO, United Arab Emirates. Fun fact: The crispy-face survivors of the Hindenburg were shaved with Schick shavers, as explained in this heinous ad created immediately after the disaster.
Previous noteworthy shaver ads:
• "God shave the King."
• Israeli Woman in a barbed-wire bra.
• Pubes towels (Cannes Lion-winning).
• 2,800 square meter Roger Federer face.
• Shave your legs or you'll kill your boyfriend.
• and, world's smallest ad written on a whisker.