Tommy Dewar's words should have been heeded by ad agency.
"...to know where not to return" indeed. I am so SICK of hard liquor makers making my head hurt before I drink their elixirs. Jesus Fucking Christ, the (fake?) man's been dead for 76 fucking years. Old Scotch? Good (theoretically. I actually hate Scotch). Old Ideas? Not Good.
previously in hard liquor:
1. What's on your headstone, Tommy?
2. The drunken conversation is waiting.
3. Worst Anthropomorphism. EVER.
4. An unsigned letter from a distillery in Holland.
5. Got it yet? Take your time.
6. Excuse Me, While I Puke And Die.