80 acres and a mule.
(click ad for clearer look)
I'll field that one. YOU'RE A FUCKING THREE AND HALF HOUR WALK FROM THE NEAREST SUBWAY STATION, AND FOR THIS INCONVENIENCE, I HAVE TO PAY $3,400/MONTH TO RENT A FUCKING ONE BEDROOM. Next question, Peter Cooper Village marketers?
(scanned from today's MetroNY.)
previously in I hate NYC real estate ads:
1. The Power Platinum Couple.
2. The four fashionable faces of Williamsburg.
3. Hendrix rolling over in his puke-filled grave.
4. CLEARLY defining your target audience.
5. Ad scanned from Speech Impediment Monthly.
6. Harlem "lodges" beckon curly-haired cutie-pie.