Tuesday, January 26, 2010

(NSFW) An anonymous woman doing chores in lingerie.


update: if YouTube removes it again, click here to watch. Every lazy (physically and mentally) man's fantasy. Ad agency-less video for unmentionables brand Damaris by Justin Anderson (via). Said the director: "I asked girls about their cleaning routine and the answers I got were as hilarious as they were varied. High on the list was wearing underwear whilst doing the cleaning..." I find that doubtful. Must've been a limited survey sample. It's quirkiness is somewhat appealing, but why does the woman remain anonymous (pay scale? though, there are a couple quick face peaks.)? Warning: the end credits roll over the model's bare ass as she stands in the shower. Not long for YouTube. Previously: Video of models playing with fatty meats and potato salad. Video of a pasty, doughy man named Jeff playing with a giant Cheetos.

2 Comments:

Anonymous can you dig it said...

interesting. the credits were the best part, but then again i am not that partial to white girls.

they really need to work on their unmentionables though...pretty lame for the most part.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny these things, me I was stunned for every second. everything I find sexy was in there. my god.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home