Friday, December 10, 2010

What the Hell is Terrence Stamp doing working at a Wisconsin marketing firm?


(click ad) If you've visited the Ads of the World website recently, you've probably seen the Limey motherfucker staring you down, daring you to click his badass face. You wanna see some brilliant ads, mate? I'll shove 'em up your arse and out through your eyeballs. Click on the ad, and this is where you end up. Terrence? I'd maybe have your legal "associates" contact these usurping Yanks. Previously in bad ad agency self-promo advertising: Jung von MattY&RAdvantage Y&RDDBThe Gate • and Strawberry Frog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous -1-track-mind- said...

waterveCopyranter, I remember Terrence Stamp very well from his early 'Teorema' to the not so long ago 'The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert' films, I can't say I know Terrence Stamp intimately, I can't say Terrence Stamp is a friend of mine. ranter, that's not Terrence Stamp.

(Prolonged shouts and applause.)

http://www.mpimages.net/mp/compressed/promotional/Haunted_Manstion-Terrence_Stamp.jpg

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Lester said...

Yeah, it appears to be a stock photo of a mobster from iStockPhoto.

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-5814565-old-hit-man.php

3:21 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

HINT: YES I KNOW IT IS NOT STAMP.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home