Thursday, March 02, 2006

"This is my Diaphragm. Scared?"



The headline here is so wrong, I seriously now have a headache.
(no different than most mornings in the adworld vortex of hate, pain, and anxiety, though.) [update: I forgot guilt.].
This online ad appeared during the two weeks prior to the Super Bowl; thus the "Sports" reference.
But that's where the logic ends. Love is a sport? Maybe a Tug-of War using a piece of barbed wire. Where everyone wins? Yeah, on the tiny faraway planet of Stupidia.
(a new sublevel of idiocy from True.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but her skirt's so tiny you can almost see her cooter!!

wait....whaaa??

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it you you who said, clit cleavage is the new tit cleavage? that's so TRUE.

12:42 PM  
Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

i'm sure that's exactly what the women look like on true.com.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" i'm sure that's exactly what the women look like on true.com."

That's why they don't offer real-time live video stream.

(Or, so I heard anyway.)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

I started out in the Love little league when I followed boys home from school and now I'm Love's MVP with black belt in misery and hopelessness.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home