Friday, February 09, 2007

I burned my one John Varvatos shirt last night.


(click images for closer look)
Mr. Varvatos, I applauded your choice of Iggy Pop (left) for your new campaign.
But. But. Velvet fucking Revolver?!? Who's gonna be in the third ad—Camp Kill Yourself?
previously in music-related ads:
1. 50's packin'. Nutrients.
2. India.Arie: Pop Crap or Good Shit? Discuss.
3. Look at Jigga, gettin' all "A River Runs Through It" on us.
4. K-Fed for K-Swiss.
5. lenny kravitz: ABSOLUT KRAP
6. Taylor Hicks "Bold Moves" for Ford: A Review.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you, cocklord.

9:46 AM  
Blogger ninaberries said...

posting blog comments is punk!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

One thing that drives me crazy about band photos is someone is always trying to be "funny." Or ironic. What a tool.

During my college DJ years, I had a big pick with bands who put images of their cat in their liner notes. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger David said...

I saw Velvet Revolver live, and they fucking rocked.

It was my first time seeing Slash live, and he lived up to all the hype.

Yeah, Weiland is kind of annoying. But when they played STP stuff he fucking rocked.

Their "I used to Love her (but I had to kill her)" was memorable.

12:48 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

not disputing their rockness, disputing how they matchup with J.V. Velvet Revolver is more a D&G match.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slash is bowing his head in shame.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home