Monday, September 10, 2007

Pretty soon, every one of my posts will be reader tips.

I've told them their advertising sucks. Sucks balls, even. I've called them Fucking Morons. I've told them to go fuck themselves and to"Kram" their ads up their ass. I've even told them to drink my piss. But, I've never threatened to kill a baby. Reader Cate Morrison, a Communications doctoral student, has taken the anger to the next level. She found this Ketel One ad on the back of the August Architectural Digest and, displaying much better handwriting than me, correctly answered their idiotic Jeopardy style question about the distiller's owner. Bravo, Cate.
(also, stay tuned! I've got another round of correspondence with Ketel One coming later this week.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've come to look forward to your Ketel One commentaries more than any other. Bravo to Cate. Baby killing does indeed take it to the next level.

(But, Copyranter, you have still scribed what I think is the funniest line ever in a blog: "Because Fuck You, that's why." My wife and I now use that all the time.)

5:38 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

well thanks for the nice words texan, but I'm far from the first to write/shout it.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have to be careful here. What if going back in time and commiting infantcide all over Carolus' ass opens some sort of wierd butterfly effect? What if it's like when Marty McFly came back to the present and his father was dead and his mother was banging Biff? What if you get back and the Ketel One ad has become our national flag?

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mother-in-law. The value-add in that case being that I killed two birds.

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is crap. ketel one is good juice.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home