Monday, October 01, 2007

Uh...Strawberry Bush and Raspberry Jam?


(click image to see copy)
(copy translation: lubricant with fruit taste)
Are you on the fence about eating ass? Well, this could be the product that either does the trick or makes you sick. Lubricant Aquaglide is now available in five fun fruity flavors: Strawberry, Cherry, Banana, Pineapple, and Raspberry. To illustrate this, German ad agency Weigertpirouzwolf ("Play, when you can. Hunt, if you must. Leave your traces"—that's their asshat philosophy...) has called upon the international language of tight wet holes. Quite graphic. I see potential cross-promo ops here with both Tom Ford and the gamey American Apparel models. I'd also like to see a 3rd ad using a banana, or possibly a banana and cherries.
(scanned from Archive)
previously in sex in ads:
1. Actually, it's a Raging Chubb.
2. You've cum a long way, baby.
3. Everything you need to get the [blow] job done.
4. Floors so clean you can eat [your wife] off of them.
5. 'Dis is how they do subliminal advertising in Queens.

6 Comments:

Blogger Blaize said...

Um. Ew? I think I'll NEVER EAT FRUIT AGAIN.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to say YEEESSSSSS!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

pass

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never look at an asshole the same again. Though seriously... smart design/idea. I would love to see all the ideas and images that came before these. Ahhh to work in studio again where you can take risks... I'd love that. Corp marketing does not suit me at all, anymore.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I thought the second one was supposed to be a cervix!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Doctor Who said...

Just wondering what they did with the pictures of the pineapple rings.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home