SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
I was an NYC advertising copywriter for 20 years. Now, I'm The Best Fucking Ad Critic In The World™. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, marketing, social media, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- Back in the saddle.
- What an American Apparel TV commercial might look ...
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Buygone ads: Ivory soap.
- When Advertising Lied Harder: Schlitz Beer 1936.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: fake AA ad artist kraps o...
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: EXCLUSIVE! MTA bursts tho...
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: new French Wrangler ads.
- Levi's gets a free ad on page one of Wall Street J...
- DOV DOG GONE.
- "I think I came in one of your kidneys."