Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Copywriting Hall of Fame entry: Corona.

(click ad, via) C'mon, that's not really the headline, right? Congrats, you join Kenneth Cole, me, and the writers of: this incomprehensible Droid billboard; this stupid Blackberry ad; this awful Equinox headline; this clueless Starbucks billboard; this gay-pandering Svedka kiosk; and these Ketel One ads in copyranter's exclusive Hall.
Ad agency: Cramer-Krasselt, Chicago.


OpenID kirkistan said...

Hey copyranter--show us a few headlines you like.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Copyranter doesn't like much, if anything. But I agree this ad is shit.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't know if this line makes much sense, but I'll send it to my partner to lay out anyway."


"Who wrote this? You? Brilliant. Love it"

Account Guy:
"Yeah this really captures the brand essence. You guys really nailed it"

Client (after seeing 5 other ads with similar headlines): "Yeah, let's go with that one."

Magazine reader:
"Wish I was on a beach right now" (flips page, takes a sip of his Miller Lite).

And that is how you get into the Copyranter hall of fame.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home