Monday, October 02, 2006

Scary Hart.


(click images)
Monday mornings are tough enough as it is. Today, I was really having a devil of a time getting motivated to come up with another who-gives-a-shit advertising post. Then, while paging through trade pub Broadcasting & Cable, I happened upon an ad touting the audience numbers for Entertainment Tonight. I never made it up to the numbers, as I was stopped dead by the above left pic of host Mary Hart. "Retouched" isn't quite strong enough of a word. "Reanimated," I think, is more accurate.

previously:
1. copyranter celeb dish #1.
2. K-Fed for K-Swiss.
3. Yep. She's Lost.
4. Right Gwynnie. And I'm Martian.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's starting to look more and more like John Tesh.

11:16 AM  
Blogger David said...

Well, I'd still, you know.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to submit to awfulplasticsurgery dot com

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Well, I'd still, you know."


You mean Tesh? Hey, I'm not judging. I’d give Connie the vote first, but that’s just me.

Hopefully, order will be restored and an anon will want to do both Connie and Mary at the same time while Tesh plays piano in the background.

12:15 PM  
Blogger David said...

No anon needed, MTLB. I'd ride the Chung/Hart expressway with whatever background music happens to be playing.

Preferably Danzig, but whatever works.

1:19 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Hey, I hope you guys wash your hands after commenting here.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WOULD fuck her, but the whole Wellington Mara look is spooky.

http://www.irishconnectionsmag.com/mara1.jpg

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say the legs are the last to go. Is she still worth watching, the part under the desk?

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her head looks like a giant pickled cabbage.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ripic:

If you can get past the vericose veins, have at it.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for aging gracefully.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

It was all that blow she did on the that glass table after credits rolled.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeeeek. First Katie, now Mary. You mean these women are getting OLDER?!? OMG WTF!!1!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home