Friday, December 01, 2006

copyranter's new logo.


This is, of course, my original logo. But the above Sculpture of LOVE on 6th Avenue & 55th st. by pop artist Robert Indiana is now also in the copyranter Style Manual. Idiot Indiana never registered a copyright for the design, so I'm usurping it. Additionally, I'm holding the little tourist girl hostage and photographing her repeatedly in this manner.
previously in copyranter is fucked up:
1. Floating Bolton Head.
2. My first ever celebrity ad.
3. beano jingle.
4. This had to just plain LICK.
5. Official copyranter mascot.
6. Friday Shriners Update.
7. catching squirrels.
8. copyranter. the human trainwreck.
9. AD HACK ARTWORK.
10. DEAD BULL: Victorious Matador.

8 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

I had always heard the US gov told him he couldn't copyright a word right before they turned around a made a bajillion stamps of the thing.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...the little tourist girl is that poor waif, Giulietta Masina in La Strada, reborn and taking shelter inside Mister Indiana's E. Don't mistreat her. Be nice.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just discovered this blog (i hate actually using the word, but whatever) and it's pretty great. thank you for making my boring-ass friday much more entertaining.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good she sits on 'E'. That's where love Ended for her parents so they had to take a trip, and make her sit on E.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog today. (I've been in the biz for over 20 years and I hate it, too) I think you're a hilarious fucking writer. I will continue to check your site daily. I was considering starting a blog, but now, why even try?

12:48 AM  
Blogger Kansas said...

Your new logo, I fear, is actually the anagram of vole...which is a tiny rodent...which is why children are attracted to it...being rodent-like themselves.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Steve Hall said...

Love? Love" In the ad biz? You really are sick:-)

10:00 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

wwnamp——I stole it from the cover of a book.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home