Link Haze, 11/02/07.
• Pepto-Bismol singing audition tapes turned into an idiotic commercial. (link)
• The most ridiculous sports team names in the world, via Cracked. (link)
• Milton Glazer gets all deep and shit about virtual addiction. I didn't finish it. Maybe you will. (link)
• This week's band names from Google headlines. Solar Panel Rip! (link)
• A fucking 72 fucking thousand dollar fucking corkscrew, to go along with your $7,000 cell phone, $200 baby rattle, and $14,615 workout bike. (link)
• Stop infectious diseases! Or get your head bitten off by a Shark (wtf?). (link)
• And finally, it's up to you—which accounting firm has the stupidest corporate anthem: Ernst & Young or PriceWaterhouseCoopers?