As far as I can tell, it's a rhetorical question.
My story? Well, Aldo, I walk around Manhattan with a camera looking for advertising billboards that make absolutely no fucking sense. Like yours here. I went to your website to file my story—as your billboard seems to be asking me to do—but found nary a word about Aldo customer stories, kinky shoe stories, or any fucking stories at all. That's my story. Oh, also, I don't like a lot of things in this world, now including the ugly-ass manboots pictured (click image).
(corner of Houston and Lafayette)
previously (here's most of my outdoor-related posts):
1. Smart Media Placement, StarFuckheads.
2. O STUPID BILLBOARD, O STUPID BILLBOARD...
3. Starbucks seriously needs to go to Billboarding School.
4. Evening Wood
5. Kenneth Cole's Puns are Re-Hyphen-Tarded.
6. Staten Island needs to be distilled, like, five times by itself.
9. Cole Loses Yet Another Battle In War On Words.
10. "Oh my! Look at the size of him! You'll be needing at least a triplex darling..."
11. A small price to pay for a big package.
12. Say Nothing and Say It LOUDLY.
13. The inportance of Times Square billboard juxtaposition.
14. The G-Star Glory Hole.
15. TIME Graffiti Billboard
16. Five-story models compete for my love.
17. "C'mon baby, It's low in calories."