Link Haze, 8/31/07.
(From now on, one of my Friday posts will be a link dump. Got something interesting [ad related], email me: copyranter[at]hotmail[dot]com)
• Old, but Bush Buttplug Wars (link).
• Hey, are you guys aware of this trend—Worldwide Balminess (link)?
• And why doesn't World Citizen Starbucks offer free internet? (link)
• Fellow ad blogger David Wilkie is forever asking where's my jetpack? Here it is, Captain Impatience (link).
• The AYDS Diet—"Why take diet pills when you can enjoy AYDS?" (link) [thanks Kelly Walsh for the tip!]
• We're gonna run out of oil in a hundred years or so, but at least we now have a toothbrush with fucking "satnav" technology. Christ. (link)
• The burning man at Burning Man was burning, man, five days early (heh) (link).